250 Crossflow exhaust,

Name what you have, what you've done etc.

Mine is a 2.5 inch exhaust, with 1 rear muffler, normally run a 2nd hotdog muffler in the rear but ive taken it out, and now sounds like this.

also custom made extractors.

extractorsute.jpg

Hopefully link works.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=522193877818712

2nd hand motivator headers, 2.5 inch mandrel bent, 1 aerochamber and 1 hurricane headers resonator

Managed to use all the factory mount locations. Muffler hands a bit lower than normal but has never scraped

Rocket iPad won't open link as it needs adobe, I'll jump on laptop and let you know... Satan.. What muffler do you have? Mines running from cat back with one muffler but still quiet

Mines a 2,5" cat back with a muffler... Things awfully quiet for $550! The guys agreed to put a hot dog in and take the muffler out.. Will that help? Don't want it overly loud .. I've really gotta floor to hear it...

All awesome guys but I reckon Satans Reverence's is my favourite. I would like mine to sound just like that but maybe just a little quieter. Is the muffler just a standard type one? I thought maybe with mine I'd just get 2" going off the pacemakers on it with one standard muffler, or would that be too quiet? 

All awesome guys but I reckon Satans Reverence's is my favourite. I would like mine to sound just like that but maybe just a little quieter. Is the muffler just a standard type one? I thought maybe with mine I'd just get 2" going off the pacemakers on it with one standard muffler, or would that be too quiet? 

Standard type muffler.

I'm running genie headers (with a 3 into 1 collector at the back instead of 2) 2 1/2 mandrel bent into a aerochamber and a small hotdog

No video coz its seized but as soon as its fixed ill get a vid lol

Bugger it lol can hear the big end knock over anything .

Taken last year after I fixed the car after leaving it sit for so long!

The car is EFI.

Camera does love being blown around by exhaust and having shit blown all over it!

This XF Ghia is fitted with a 2.5 inch exhaust, a hot dog and single box. It has no cat because it's a march 1985 build and doesn't need one. It has over sized exhaust valves (among other things) and standard cam (I hear you laughing :P)

Its power is down low, the motor wasn't built for straight line power.

The sound is crisp and clear and I missed it for 2.5 years.