Server maintenance Read more... ×
Nissan_xfn

16" au stockies on xf?

No. The offset for au is close to front wheel drive offset over +30 someone will know exact. X and E series have +6 offset. The rear may fit but the fronts will not

It would be illegal anyway, as your wheel track cannot vary by more than 25 mm inwards or outwards on any axle. If your figures are correct, the wheels will sit inwards by 24+24mm, or 48 mm total, which makes your track width way too narrow.

Check my avatar for the rear fit...yes I ran a 255x50x16 on a stock rear end and had em well in the guards.The front Is a unknown TBH but I'll slip out and throw one on for s&g's...later

Negative on the front...upper ball joint issues.I'd suggest a 6-8mm spacer or getting the front rims cut down a inch or so.Maybe cut the centre out and fit it in a 5"rim and create your own perfect off set.  

Ive got a pair of AU stockies that i got re dished to suit my EF, good dish and fit great.  I could part with them if you want, might be dearer than normal stockies but look cool.  PM me if you want some pics.

Ive got a pair of AU stockies that i got re dished to suit my EF, good dish and fit great.  I could part with them if you want, might be dearer than normal stockies but look cool.  PM me if you want some pics.

Hey mate could u chuck some pics up? I cant pm, fkn iphone doesnt give me the option lol

I was looking at doing something simular with 17" territory stockies

I'm pretty sure I saw a green eb or similar with modified 17" territory stockies. Not sure which forum though.

I'm pretty sure I saw a green eb or similar with modified 17" territory stockies. Not sure which forum though.

Modified as in spacers on the front?