Sign in to follow this  
Mr Polson

February Cruise!

Good luck and have fun this weekend! I'm sorry I wont be there.

I have some exciting news for the next one Chris organises and I'm sure he'll be happy when I tell him about it, after I sort out what I've got to do for that ;)

Please remember you're representing OzFalcon as a whole so be sensible as well as safe!

Looking forward to photos up here of all of your cars! Try and get a group photo as well ;)

i will be tryin too call in there at 12. The lemon could of made it but dont want to risk getting there and it not starting because its to hot. Also will not be in the van aswell because dad is using it wile his ba is getting a nose job. so i will be in the reliable VW Polo if i can make it.

Wasn't bad, ended up being just me and Joe heading up from Hobart (Joe with Jackie, and I had a mate and his girlfriend with me).

Last minute plans ended up in me having a trailer with me, said friend has been after a XF ute for a bit now, found a good one in Launceston and today was pretty much the only free time in the next month we both had available.

Met up with Jake and his missus at Perth, we ended up just all hanging around and having a chat for a while (as in 1.5 hours), checked out each others cars etc.

We didn't end up all going for a drive together as I had to head off to go get this car and get back, which was a bit of a pity but there's always next time!