Sign in to follow this  
Mr Polson

February Cruise!

Been a while since we've done anything so time for a cruise!

Plus I'll be keen to take the ute on a nice long trip in all its blueness!

We've not done a trip up north so how about a run up to Campbell Town/Launceston?  

Date; I'm thinking Sunday February 16th.

Basically I'm thinking we head up that way, and XFGhia heads down from Devonport, and anyone else from up that way if they see this, and we meet at Campbell Town, maybe head into Launceston or Longford for a BBQ lunch?

Let me know what you guys think!

Ahh feck. I'm in launny for an engagement party and I know I wont be able to get away :(

That's a bit crap man! I'm pretty much booked out the rest of Feb and half of March, might have to do this one without you! Will be a bit weird.

We'll haul the XA along. Will be nice to see the ute done. :)

I'm keen to have a decent look at this XA! It looked alright when I saw you in it a few weeks back!

Yeah ute should look good all done :)

Yeah I wouldn't be too keen on taking it on a long run if you've not taken it on one before. Especially with no temp gauge.

Awesome to hear Jake, main reason for the cruise being up north was so we can meet you and vice versa!

Yeah its about time i meet some of you bloody southerners i better sleep with a eye open  :ph34r: haha na sounds good man im keen looking forward to it, will only be a couple of us i beleve ? is there anyone else up north ?

So far there's me, you, Brad, Joe and Jeremy (LTD083).

There's one other semi regular from Launceston, Braz, but I haven't seen him online recently.

Just because i dont post much dose not mean that i dont check in most days :) . i am keen on a meet up. Just as long as i am still feeling up to it because i am getting marred the weekend before and i am planing a bit of a trip down the south east and i will be getting back home the day before the cruise. Plus i will have to talk the new wife into letting me go lol.

Everyone still up for this?

What's say we meet in Perth at the roadhouse and decide what to do from there?

I think if we aim to be in Perth around 12.30ish, so that would be a 10am departure from down here?

Was thinking b/water Maccas to meet and depart from?

Sweet sounds good what are our plans after we meet up go have a bbq or something? Just so we all know what to bring or what to do in that department. .

Springs will have to drop them off to you end of next month when im down your way for tests there still in the ghia lol and 302 will be in then, so v8 springs will be in :) but I haven't forgotten haha