Server maintenance Read more... ×
TF_250

Next Peice of the Puzzle Cont.

Fk yeah, love this little beasty! Well done on the PB mate, and to be quickest N/A too is mad as! ...... and the 000 R/T..... and the consistency.... and anything else i forgot!

That's when you know you're getting sh!t it right!! Well done mate!! 

How'd Jambo go today mate? Heard it rained out half way thru and continuing Sunday

It started out nice we had our 3 qualifiers ran 11.67, 11.71, 11.69 then the rain came, heading back out today to see how I go racing

Ill try to update the day through my facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Stoodley-Racing/1558367151083789

Been a while since i have put an update up here, I finished off the last season well then sort of missed the mark in the finial shootout, still learning the car.

I have now just been fine tuning the little things and trying different things as well. We did a couple of test n tunes in dec & jan trying a new gearbox pickup setup and changed the cam sensors from magnetic pickup to hall effect of coarse i had to make some mounts for them and they are different intake to exhaust side. I also deiced to get rid of the original door trims and make up some alloy sheet versions to replace them because race car and all. That was all done before the start of the new season.

I ran a 1/8th mile radial race recently and had wanted to try E85 again in this engine. So to do that I changed out the injectors then its all in the keyboard tell the ecu what injectors you have, what the molar mass of the fuel is and a couple of other fuel settings and the ecu will re-tune the petrol map to suit E85. The car performed about the same which was expected but man E85 burns nice, all the tops of the pistons were cleaned and all the plugs were nice and clean. I deiced to leave it for now though and head back to 98 and run my regular season on it though.

We have been fine tuning the cam timing particularly the exhaust cam. When changing the sensors to hall we now have a better signal and have found some gains there. I can't wait for some cooler weather as so far it's about a 10th of a second faster then this time last year!! Also willowbank have changed the et cutoff for the series I run from 11.50 to 10.50 so no dramas trying to slow the car down in winter.

check out the facebook page as well

https://www.facebook.com/Jason-Stoodley-Racing-1558367151083789/?notif_t=page_user_activity

23715878582_dc17660871_o_zpskj83lvc7.jpg

23741800491_3873fd9d45_o_zpso43i5332.jpg

23196096244_0c655e9861_o_zpslae0fqtx.jpg

23776948309_49cdbe5eee_o_zpsvkgpgl0u.jpg

24896172392_18a76559ce_o_zpsh7b4xsvj.jpg

This things way too cool, awesome development mate, also good to hear the ET Cut off just got lowered as well!

EDIT Congrats at the Kenda Radial Warz wonder how much fun that would have been chopping up cubes in a six pot