Sign in to follow this  
RAWDEAL

Anyone here fitted an EFI 302w into an XB? Any issues?

Yes, hurricane or pacemaker 302w 4 into 1 to suit xa-xf.

The EB headers won't fit at all, sorry.

Damn so i get just pacemakers that suit my xb they have a different part number? Or do you mean aftermarket eb ones will work?

I have the starter motor on the drivers side and i have the same starter from the 351/c10 combo

Im not sure if that changes anything though

I have bought these with the intention to turbo the motor.. single gt4088

81ebf7b4b01057ccd188a7cfdab8fc6a.jpg

It is gonna be a long hard road if i want to keep the aircon and keep it all under the bonnet lol

Hurricane and pacemaker make headers to suit a 302w in a xa-xf.

I have the hurricane in my XD and run the standard location starter on the drivers side and no issue.

Nothing from EB aftermarket onwards will fit. I've previously tried.

Dam I can't see the picture.

Still no luck? Working for me!

I am unsure weather to try to turbo it straight away (which means more car doing sweet fa while i fab headers)

Or buy some hurricanes for 600,700,800?$$ just so i can drive the car around..

Yeah I can't see it, but I have seen on eBay turbo manifold systems to suit single and twin turbos on the windsor.

Given the amount if room at the front in an x series, could be more beneficial to just buy some and go from there.

You can use the shit press bent stock eb-ef manifolds if you just want to drive it, I do think there is a small mod to do to clear something tho.

Yes, hurricane or pacemaker 302w 4 into 1 to suit xa-xf.

The EB headers won't fit at all, sorry.

Do you have a part number for them mate? Their website is very vague lol

Another issue i have found.. throttle cable is to long.. <br /><br />And the top rad hose doesnt really work, i am maybe thinking of getting a different radiator as it currently runs an au rad<br /><br />be002c99da81a78b1ecc785874772a20.jpg<br /><br />83329f87a30e6b6e9d49d1173bae5c9a.jpg

I have used Cleveland upper and lower radiator hoses as I run a x series radiator. Plus I run a standard water pump, not the reverse rotation as with the eb-au.

I also run the six cylinder short throttle cable, I even have a spare for "just in case".

I have used Cleveland upper and lower radiator hoses as I run a x series radiator. Plus I run a standard water pump, not the reverse rotation as with the eb-au.

I also run the six cylinder short throttle cable, I even have a spare for "just in case".

Are you running the serpentine setup?

Nah Gilmour set up.

I diddnt see that pic lol.. i am thinking of deleting the ac from mine...

But made up my mind about the silly power steering pump, iam gonna get a different pump and try to get rid of the stupid aluminum all in one bracketry they have, it looks cluttered and shit!

I aquired a set of pacemaker windsor extractors for the car today off of a mate, i dont know if they fit my car, the hopefully do, and i can drive it again

They have stamped on them "898' i might ring them tmoz and see if thats an old model number

Also bought some bends for the top rad hose, i am not happy with the way it is from factory, also bought some 38mm stainless tube

post-652-14154346085781_thumb.jpg

Messed around with the radiator hoses.. Looks better now

I need to sort out the gas converter mounting

Ordered a proflow billet accelerator bracket to