Server maintenance Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PRO250

my bonnets melting :( turbo bags

You can go confront Wes any time you want Dave.

His personally one of the best most honest reasonable people I've ever delt with, everything his sent has been packaged well and i really have no complaints about him only good things to say.

What for? he shat on me and i told him to go away and that was the end of the story, he kept going on and on trying to discredit me and he got banned. anyone that knows me knows i have half a clue what im doing and you only have to look at my cars to know i dont have to pay somone to make my dreams come true i do it myself  

You can go confront Wes any time you want Dave.

His personally one of the best most honest reasonable people I've ever delt with, everything his sent has been packaged well and i really have no complaints about him only good things to say.

Not what i got. i got 1 min he was buddy with me exchangeing texts phone calls and PMs to just short of death threats and for no reason other then rob and his mate had not tuned my car. i was not ready and now i most likley will never go there just in case he is buddy enough with him that they will damamage or destroy my car just cause i dont bow to him

Thats the end of that for the 2nd time. any time he wants to explan himself to me without looseing his shit he can he has my number

The tune on this car may not be spot on but it starts drive fine, and have not even killed it on 20psi i must have some idea what im doing. Sure his mate can do better but 1 he is a long way away and 2 it was never ready and 3 i get the feeling he only want to touch high end stuff and that rules my car out cause its a cheap car

^^^^and that looks like ebay feedback dude not somthing you say about your mates

wow i really do miss alot when im not around as much as i used to me, now that i think of it, i havent seen him for awhile, now i know why. strange

hi all

whos useing a turbo bag? my ghias heating the bonnet a fair bit and its killing the paint so i want to try a bag thing is anyone using one or any other ideas to stop the paint melting

its still not very hot so id hate to see what happends on a 38 degree day :(

Get a Bseries heat shield and customise? The only turbo I have owned is a BF2, so I have limited knowledge.