Sign in to follow this  
Exdee

oct 18th or 19th cruise

Hey guys, this as ones still being orgqnised but I thought id get the word out. The cruise is a fund raiser for Ben, the young man from Perth who had a motorcycle accident in Greece. He has been in a coma in Greece, and his family are trying to bring him home. All funds raised from the cruise will go directly to helping out with medical expenses no covered by his travel insurance and to help bringing him home when he recovers enough.

Start at auto one kalamunda.

There will be a barbecue and maybe live entertainment at the end.

I will post more as I find out. It would be great to see the ozfalcon guys out there helping out.

Here's a link to the story if you would like to know more http://watoday.com.au/wa-news/perth-man-in-coma-in-greece-shows-signs-of-life-20130925-2ud6m.html

Ok so details are as follows

Oct 19th at 8:00am

Auto one kalamunda

open to all makes and models

Info about cause (taken from Facebook page)

Guys the local guy (ben) at auto one kalamunda needs our help to bring him home from an accident in Greece.

Wally boys racing and auto one plan on having a few cars on display at kalamunda auto one from 8am till 5pm sausage sizzle will be running all day to help raise money and auto one will be having some sales.

From 5pm we will be getting ready for a cruise down the hill for a feed all cars are welcome.

There is no entry fee for the show or cruise all we ask is for people to dig deep and donate to help ben home.

Www.bringbenhome.com for info on his story or face book group "bring them home - support for ben & sarah"