MNTL.XD

XD Heater vacuum diagram.

Hey guys, been surfing the net over the last few days, trying to find any info on XD heater vacuum lines with absolutely no luck, i ended up going to a wrecker and pulling apart a couple of dash's to find where the hell they go so i can put it all back together after replacing all the dead 30 year old foam. So i thought i'd draw up a diagram for future reference. Figured i'd put it on here too to save anyone else the hassle of working it out for themselves, cheers.  :)

The foam was in pretty bad condition.

motor123.jpg

motor124.jpg

motor125.jpg

Cost about $30 from Clarke Rubber for everything needed to fix it all including internal doors.

motor126.jpg

motor128.jpg

motor127.jpg

motor129.jpg

... and the diagram needed to put it all back together, i wasn't able to put it back the way it was originally because they'd been put in wrong last time so i only had windscreen demist but no other controls were working, hope it's fixed now, and hope the diagram is useful to someone else too.

XDHeatervacuumdiagram2.png

Photos and picture are still here...??  Are you getting the PhotoFucket logo.?

On 9/4/2013 at 3:57 PM, MNTL.XD said:

... and the diagram needed to put it all back together, i wasn't able to put it back the way it was originally because they'd been put in wrong last time so i only had windscreen demist but no other controls were working, hope it's fixed now, and hope the diagram is useful to someone else too.

XDHeatervacuumdiagram2.png

As Paul mentioned, this an XD without Aircon.

7 hours ago, bear351c said:

Photos and picture are still here...??  Are you getting the PhotoFucket logo.?

As Paul mentioned, this an XD without Aircon.

Yeah thats exactly whats showing up,damn annoying