So Mossy backed up the 11.04 from a week ago with a 11.10 11.08 and 11.05 all @ 119mph plus on Wednesday night.But...the kicker is it ran a 1.501 60ft.Sure is getting out of the hole for a foot brake NAT ASP 250.You can smell a 10 sec pass form this car.

Well done Mossy.

BW diff...4:11 already,can't go any lower without going to 9" which would mean extra unwanted weight so the gain may not actually be there to be had.Crossing the line @ RPM but the aero and the torque/hp not been that of a 8 or boosted car the longer the track is the more a NAT ASP 6cyl will suffer.

Apparently some diesel Gemini's used a BW diff where the gears are a 4.3? Any info on this guys?    

Might be able to source gears from the states, as some 3rd gen Camaros used the Aussie BW diff and there are some aftermarket bits available. They call them the "GM 9-bolt" diff over there.

What's wrong with the good old 'poor man's' 9"  ???  Seen plenty of them in speedway Cortinas and they come up on speedway forums all the time.  Good choice of ratio's and strong as an ox with 30 spline axles in the diesel models.  Gav runs one in his KE35 corolla with 450@ the tyres so if that's not strong enough I don't know what is.

We run one in Brenton's Cortina speedway car with 5.8 gears.  I'd go that way before I went to a power robbing - heavy as fek 9"

The Hiace diff I putting in mine has 4.3:1 ratio but im looking at 3.7's. Lsd center in that ratio is $1000 alone. 30 spline axles and disc brakes. Garenteed win

Ken doesn't need a diff change, he has only just got on top of the tune up and has just fitted a data logger so once he starts fine tuning the 10 will come!!

Agree Ken is still getting on top of his setup so he will crack the tens soon enough. No need for whole sale changes, just easy as she goes. 4 hundredths is a life time in drag racing but that's only when you are at the end of your tether wondering where to go next.

LETS GO 10'S