Server maintenance Read more... ×

Had a Good look at this Cortina today Parked & on the Track!
Slydog & I had spoken about this Car & Kenny being in the same place at the same time as me quite often, well today i finally caught up with him.
What can i say but MADD..

2013-09-01120058_zpscf2893c4.jpg

2013-09-01115732_zpsd66b5e4e.jpg

2013-09-01115624_zpse9346b10.jpg

2013-09-01115447_zps044eabec.jpg

2013-09-01120111_zps7ae5e76d.jpg

hi rick

It was good to finally catch up,

The photos look awesome.thanks for that.

It was a great day with good friends and cars.

PS[ the car performed amazingly those triples are the go, very keen to get to the track after today.

CHEERS KEN

Good work Rick,told ya it was a quick car.Tub job looks awesome Mossy...With out the class stickers it looks very sleeperish. 

I'll get Footage next time :) i was busy with the Girl's today.

GhiaJohn noticed it out there too! A STANDOUT Car.

hey Rick, good to catch up today, Rob you are spot on,  this thing was seriously quick , nothing came near it all day

it was good to have a chat John, Blake is growing up, everytime i see him he grow's  a few more Inches.

I got sent a ph vid of it today but I can't link it for some reason...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

send it to me if you like i'll get a link for you.

hi rick

It was good to finally catch up,

The photos look awesome.thanks for that.

It was a great day with good friends and cars.

PS[ the car performed amazingly those triples are the go, very keen to get to the track after today.

CHEERS KEN

Yes it was good to Finally catch up Kenny! i remember my 1st day out there, it was the best FUN I ever had Legally.

Out there the greatest pleasure in the last few year's is watching guy's getting out of their car's after some lap's & seeing the effect Lakeside has on EVERY one of them.

Motoring Heaven..

what the heck mate you cant even tell thats a cortina :(

sounds sweet but

I'll definitely get footage next time, geez Kenny you come off that eastern loop & got on it early you maniac!:)

Looks great Ken. With triples now not having the filter out bonnet is more sleeper.

Just noticed you still running 4 stud pattern also. usually see ur car in launch mode and not close up like this. Good to see.

Yeah I kept a eye on the live updates last night aswell.Sort of thought Mossy would have posted it up but he is a modest guy.

With traction and weather conditions that car WILL run a 10.It's half track times are right on it and as it was hitting the tyres hard so it has picked up HP and torque and the 119mph shows that too.

Good work Mossy.