XES

Will X series calipers fit an E series diff?

I have an XD with drums that I am about to convert to E series diif the E series diff has a disc brake setup it will just need a good overhaul easier for me to leave the drums if they fit. I cant see why anyone would take the drums from an X series and put them onto an E series though. (im guessing thats why you are asking why) Already have front discs, drums at the back makes for better burnouts don't you reckon? Why did you do it?

ok i read your first post wrong ,no ,they wont fit ,must be to much wild turkey,

just fit the whole e series ute or wagon diff there a better thing ,im assuming you have an xd sedan if so use everytihng e series tailshaft the lot handbrake  cables etc ,

if your fitting the e series to the xd ute use everthing from an e series wagon

as for easier line lockers and burnouts disc is better ,as you clamp off the rear rubber brake line with plastic line pliers

$T2eC16RHJI!E9qSO8mfqBQSW7rbbhQ~~60_35.J

its the ends of the axles are diff ,pull the axles out of the xdub diff and compare the e series diff maybe a little machine work ,i do know the axle tubes a totally diff ,but im sure with a little time a lot of beer ,hhmm thought you can get it to work

ok i read your first post wrong ,no ,they wont fit ,must be to much wild turkey,

just fit the whole e series ute or wagon diff there a better thing ,im assuming you have an xd sedan if so use everytihng e series tailshaft the lot handbrake  cables etc ,

if your fitting the e series to the xd ute use everthing from an e series wagon

as for easier line lockers and burnouts disc is better ,as you clamp off the rear rubber brake line with plastic line pliers

Ha ha love it