EgoXF

Vic Spotto'd thread!

406 posts in this topic

Jesus, someone in this country actually bought one of these monstrosities. A fourth-generation Cadillac Escalade, spotted in the Jersey Road industrial area in Bayswater.

4pBGZkjI_o.jpg
Gwo0nsNc_o.jpg
This thing is fucking huge, no joke. I'm fairly tall, but this thing is at least a head taller than I am. It's also one of the widest vehicles I've ever come across that wasn't a truck. What's the fuel economy of this monster? Even has a personalised plate. Wanker.

22 hours ago, thorne said:

Even has a personalised plate. Wanker.

90% sure its the owner of king's fibreglass if you spotted it in Jersey Rd, plus the sticker on the tailgate haha

Free.51 likes this

surprised i haven't seen it, i smell that joint when i go past. i was picking up a post parcel the same day even from Jersey road

19 hours ago, Campo said:

90% sure its the owner of king's fibreglass if you spotted it in Jersey Rd, plus the sticker on the tailgate haha

That'd be him.

Walked past today and he had his gray BA V8 ute out there instead, with similar detailing. That's not a sticker btw, that's actually badge lettering: he had the same one on his ute. This one also had a personalised plate: GK.DJR (I assume the owner's name is G. King).

Spotted these 2 this arvo thaks to a mate.

Im not sure if the blk ltd has fairlane chrome wheel arch trims or if its a fairlane with ltd boot ltd/taillights6fe8b8f149991bcf3f7e26b4417d4c18.jpg9d56c6097e0ca8d87b15878ae8462199.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Valvebouncer likes this