Hatchy

audio install in xg/xf

hey people i'm going to be installing my sound system in the xg tomorrow and thought i might chuck some photos up maybe a sought of tutorial. Ive already soldered a few wires up ready for the head unit, but i'll see how i go. What I've bought so far is pioneer 3 channel head unit/blueray/mp3/usb, alpine 2 way speakers, orion 4 channel amp. I've noticed a few people have been asking questions about head unit and that so thought i might give a few pointers, and maybe some more people can chuck some ideas along the way

Alright well i have all the photos i just have to wait until the weekend to put photos up as im in brissy till then and i only have my phone but ive cut holes in the card and mounted the 6"box you get from supercheap the only thing my cards arent finished but its doing the job for the time being and i still have to mount the tweeters in the 4" dash holes not perfect but ill work upon it i was rushin to get the stezza in before i went to brissy but i'll be fibreglassing the box to the card when i have the time