Sign in to follow this  
xebruce

price of a panel and paint at a panel shop?

Ok saving my pennies at the mo. Want to get a panel and paint on the xe ghia. I want it redone in the factory gun metal grey. How many thousands would I expect to have to pay. I will of course stip out the trim and what ever else needs taken off eg windows ect.

Redoing the motor at the moment .. was unexpected..    so its not helping with the funds.

the better thing to do is to go nd see ,a beater at his shop ,to give you a price ,this will give you a target to aim for, most shops up my way want anywhere from 15k to 30kto do an in and out paint job

dont forget to take your car with you so the beater can see what he,s up against ,plus some bigger well know shops do payment plans,this way you start to pay ,then when its time to get the car painted then picked up theres  f,all to pay.,remember to keep all receipts though,

Not to anybody else, but, to you who will drool over it, drive it with pride and know you have the cleanest, toughest car on your street.........Priceless  :D   

its like my hayabusa, when i walk away i always turn back and have a 2nd look ,goes the same with your own car,happy to never take your eyes off your own car!

Not to anybody else, but, to you who will drool over it, drive it with pride and know you have the cleanest, toughest car on your street.........Priceless  :D   

That's for sure. Cant remember the last time I seen a decent xseries down here. They've all been used by the boys for piss wagons or chopped up for stock cars

the better thing to do is to go nd see ,a beater at his shop ,to give you a price ,this will give you a target to aim for, most shops up my way want anywhere from 15k to 30kto do an in and out paint job

dont forget to take your car with you so the beater can see what he,s up against ,plus some bigger well know shops do payment plans,this way you start to pay ,then when its time to get the car painted then picked up theres  f,all to pay.,remember to keep all receipts though,

Exactly what i'm doing payments as the job progresses so I get to see each stage and if i'm happy then I give the go ahead to do the next stage 12k for a paint job I expect quality best way of doing things I rekon