Server maintenance Read more... ×
P100_Ute

Pix or Vids of Tough Cortys

chrises beacon

IMGP2006_resize_zpsc1f0dce5.jpg

turbo corty

541764_189186944557828_1858993474_n_zpsc

Great looking cortinas!

The Ozzy version of the Mk4 Cortina is much better looking than what NZ received (English version), the grill and front bumper make all the difference.

Hopefully this didnt ruin the day. very old video but recently come up again on youtube. years ago it was up for a bit then removed.

I think I'd get out and jump in front of the next car to pass.

Staids Digital

That's ridiculous, i remember when you first posted it up on FAForums a while back when you were getting the standard motor together and planning on building up the proper one later on, you weren't kidding aye hahaha thats insane

Thats my TD with the Barra in it...

Stock FG engine went 9.3 @ 149mph ..

Its now a built engine making over 1000Hp at the tyres ;)

1000HP is off the chain Craig!

be roughly a mounth and mine will be up and running. daily driver tho so not going to be too insane but enough to shut down the hot headed VF SS owners who think their $70k car is the fastest thing in this town.

No not a tuff Cortina but wasn't a show yours thread.

Looking through old photo albums tonight looking for a pic of my grandfathers F350 and found this.

This is my mums first car, TE X-Pak, 2.0lt, 4spd man, she swaped it with my grandfather for (now mine),

'83 silver XE S-pak after my little bro was born, he later sold to a friend of his. and lately been thinking of getting one my self.

MUMs%20TE%20X-Pak2_zpsrtgaz2mt.jpg

Brought myself a Cortina last Sunday,

It's a 76 TD, Cortina, L, manual but has no box, has a 84DA XF 250 xflow, with C2 head & 350 Holley on a "Torque Tuned" inlet??,

tryed to get running on Thursday night but had no fuel and only little bit of aerostart, but got it to fire few times.

Next week I'll get some fuel and have another go, as well as going over it to work out what parts I'll need, like rear bumper, head light switch,

Plans are to strip it down & Sand blast, as paint is F*##&ED, I'd say it was painted in enamel in the late 80's/early 90's.

repair rust, Respray in 2 Pak, Tuff Hi HP xflow, C4 hi stall auto, built BW diff,

IMG_20160119_172607_zpsux1n2zrt.jpg