Sign in to follow this  
wagoon

scorpion roller rockers for crossflow

Just a bit of information for people. If its been covered sorry but I couldnt find it. Currently I am looking around for a good set of used roller rockers for a crossflow and I'm not having much luck. I have been looking for yella terra stuff mainly but I have heard nothing bad about scorpion performance roller rockers. So I emailed scorpion direct to ask if they had a set of 12 bolt on rockers instead of 16 that fit a cleveland. I recieved a reply from their technical director saying that the set with part number scp1069 which is listed for a ford 3.8litre v6 uses the same rockers as their kit for cleveland engines with part number scp1024 but with only 12.

how much are they going for and would they clear a stock efi tappet cover or spacer//aussiespeed tappet cover needed?? you have my attention as i am shopping around too!!

Nope you need a spacer for the EFI rocker cover...them rollers are also a stud mount unit which means you need to machine and drill and tap your head to accept a 3/8th-7/16 (Mk5 454 studs) set up or a 7/16th-7/16th stud.

Yeah I can get one of te blokes at work do that for me but I have heard a rumor or two about crane bolt os that fit under a editor tapper cover had no one confirm it tho -.-

That part number I supplied is for 5/16 bolt on 1.73 ratio

Edit: see page 7 of the scorpion catalog bottom left hand corner last part listed on the page. You can down load the catalog of the scorpion website, is about 8MB in size.

In regards to price because its made for an american v6 you can probably only get it from the states. I have seen prices from $170 to $200 plus postage depending on the seller.