Tweaker351

Funny Photos/Pictures

1,272 posts in this topic

........and a box of sparks, if your engine's running a bit rough.

Jeez I could be making a fortune and I didn't know ..should hook up a plastic bag to the grinder to catch them
Outback Jack likes this

........and a box of sparks, if your engine's running a bit rough.

This is actually a real thing. We have them at work to get a dead car going. Plugs onto the battery and plug it into the dist cap where the coil lead goes. It has an ignition coil and adjustable relay acting like points inside it that you can adjust via a dial. Some cars like old vw’s and Audi’s actually run better and smoother than normal when using it!
Outback Jack, gerg and Mr Polson like this

This is actually a real thing. We have them at work to get a dead car going. Plugs onto the battery and plug it into the dist cap where the coil lead goes. It has an ignition coil and adjustable relay acting like points inside it that you can adjust via a dial. Some cars like old vw’s and Audi’s actually run better and smoother than normal when using it!

Think I need that to get started in the morning .... coffee will have to do
Valvebouncer likes this

2 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

Jeez I could be making a fortune and I didn't know ..should hook up a plastic bag to the grinder to catch them

someone had ONE MILLION GRINDER SPARKS for sale on ebay a while back, 

think it was advertised as instant rust for your patina, just sprinkle on and add water.  can't find it now, Rod Hadfield mentioned his fibreglass body hotrod got fake rust by grinder sparks into the fibreglass in a budget buildups article about 20yrs ago

Well..........that child will never sleep again.!

Ever.

That's not a child.. its a ancient demon midget of tremendous power. Sheesh ..its like you've never seen anime
Outback Jack likes this

you are correct.  I've never seen an anime.

Is that a dude.?  And the one on the left..?

Umm best guess drag queen being interviewed by a girl in costume. The setting looks like comicon type convention.
Outback Jack likes this

i bought a tool after having this issue once.. turns out the tool has a hard time when the filter looks like this also...(out came the chisel)

the old, just stick a screw driver through the side doesn't work when someone has done it up with a tool

91f56b622984fbb267f34e6784ccf8ba.jpg

Outback Jack and 2redrovers like this

i bought a tool after having this issue once.. turns out the tool has a hard time when the filter looks like this also...(out came the chisel)
the old, just stick a screw driver through the side doesn't work when someone has done it up with a tool
91f56b622984fbb267f34e6784ccf8ba.jpg
I had this exact thing on a Hino Dutro once, for some reason they came from the factory with fuck-off tight filters. I'm talking podge bar punched through the filter, 5 foot pipe on the end of it, hang off it with all my strength twisted the fuck out of it until I thought I'd snap an engine mount. Finally gave way after my eyeballs nearly popped out. Unbelievable.

Re: mechanic meme... Everything is spot-on. I think coolant tastes the worst. Sting your eyes? Brake cleaner is right up there.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, gerg said:

I had this exact thing on a Hino Dutro once, for some reason they came from the factory with fuck-off tight filters. I'm talking podge bar punched through the filter, 5 foot pipe on the end of it, hang off it with all my strength twisted the fuck out of it until I thought I'd snap an engine mount. Finally gave way after my eyeballs nearly popped out. Unbelievable.

Hahahaha that sounds funny as, sorry for laughing i can just picture someone trying so hard to get something undone that their eyeballs nearly pop out

Slow250XC, gerg, 2redrovers and 1 other like this