Tweaker351

Funny Photos/Pictures

916 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

Pretty good effort thatemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

reason i'd make a special shopping time for old people. i don't want to be on the road when they are pressing accelerator instead of brake.

(why is it when they do that, they stomp it to the floor...? just lightly press the pedal, boosted brakes have been standard for a long time)

Fuggn oath ,,!!!

had it happen yesterday on a focus ,,

rad drop , grill out ,aibox out , throttle body off , tonne of hoses , harness plugs , an assortment of placement clips ,dipstick tube etc etc 

just to take the inlet manifold off to replace a split pcv hose off " all of about 10cm long " thats buried under the manifold ,,

all good till placing the manifold back on ,,,,,

last hidden bolt thats a pain in the arse to put back on ,,, slipped out of the tube socket with 2 10 inch extensions ,,,only to drop down onto the starter motor ,,, 

bastard 

whole manifold off again to get to the dropped hidden bolt . 

Outback Jack and gerg like this

I'm hearin ya mate, sounds like a carbon copy of my job on the 2.6 Courier 2 weeks ago. Blown 8mm coolant hose under the manifold, had to pull the whole lot off just to change it. Working in braile, couldn't even see half the bolt/nuts i had to get at, made me curse and swear at the lineage of the engineers who... ahem.... "designed" it.

Also got to installing the 2nd last pushrod on my clevo only to miss the lifter and drop it down into the valley, manifold already on, sealed and torqued down. Rip the whole lot off, start again

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

Valvebouncer and bear351c like this

On 12/3/2017 at 6:09 PM, gerg said:

Also got to installing the 2nd last pushrod on my clevo only to miss the lifter and drop it down into the valley, manifold already on, sealed and torqued down. Rip the whole lot off, start again emoji53.png

Well.............. crap