Tweaker351

W.A Spotto thread!

21 posts in this topic

Enjoy those sneaky pics of cars sitting out the front of peoples houses, on the road or anywhere in fact.

I know i do so here we go

Seen this bad boy on Bullfinch road Spearwood. So wanted to knock on the door!

IMG_0128_zps0109c601.jpg

hahaha bullfinch road i straight swapped an excel for a hj panelvan 253  from a kid way back in the year  2000 his mum and dad said he did too many burnouts lol was definetly in my favour.

Enjoy those sneaky pics of cars sitting out the front of peoples houses, on the road or anywhere in fact.

I know i do so here we go

Seen this bad boy on Bullfinch road Spearwood. So wanted to knock on the door!

IMG_0128_zps0109c601.jpg

been tgere offered and no sale lol

Spotto Corfield street Gozzy, 1xXD Maroon V8 with shaker gettin outta shape and same neck of the woods, 1x XE Purple V8

Not to mention the yellow XE on Verna street Gozzy and Ice Blue XE on car trailer week or so ago.

Anyone ?

Saw a really good and original looking BLACK XE S-pack the other day. License plates "PBR" wonder if anyone knows of it?

I'm not on FB but a Mate of mine just Spotto'd a survivor ZH Fairlane for sale in Gosnells.  Only posted 2 hrs ago, the sellers name is Rob Staniford, selling obh his Father.  < $5000.

Looks very well suited to a OzFalcon member if your a FB user, take a look !  

This morning in Welshpool, spotted a real beauty! Pastel yellow coloured XF Fairmont parked out the front of the panel beaters. Assumedly one of the guys in the workshop there. It was SO clean and tidy and looked recently painted as it was perfect. I'll see if I can snap a pic when I go back to collect my car next week. 

Outback Jack likes this