EgoXF

EGO: my XD/F ute

1,422 posts in this topic

These are a pretty cool product. They feel well made and look really good. Certainly not cheap though. Just need someone to teach me how to wire them now haha. Brand is 'Billet Automotive Buttons'a9f0e512f0b9d1a93d1faab23a92cc4e.jpg47c5351766a5eca4d078dc90fe613703.jpge93518bb351b2c4425aff5557ef347ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Valvebouncer and Outback Jack like this

Cheers guys. Yeah the bonnet is full glass chris. Which means it was light enough fpr me to carry through the house which is an advantage haha

matt_lamb_160 likes this

Cheers dean, im glad to see my vision coming together so well. I'm pretty bummed it won't make it too motorex this year

I've been every year that it's been in Melbourne, but foose being there makes real street special this year. It would have been amazing to have chip foose, the man I've admired for years, have a look over my ute

5 hours ago, EgoXF said:

I've been every year that it's been in Melbourne, but foose being there makes real street special this year. It would have been amazing to have chip foose, the man I've admired for years, have a look over my ute

invite him around for a look, and put him to work 

EgoXF likes this

I wasn't happy with the last set of taillights i bought, too many imperfections in them for my ute, so a mate bought them off me his his XH and i bought another set. This sets pretty good! 57f47df247b7945670a586ede046f76f.jpg

3 hours ago, EgoXF said:

I hope the end result does it justice

you've had it planned for a while, 
a good plan makes one hell of a difference rather than adding things as they come up

bear351c, EgoXF, Slow250XC and 1 other like this

you've had it planned for a while, 
a good plan makes one hell of a difference rather than adding things as they come up
Yeah exactly. I've definitely tried to stick to a single vision while also trying to refine it. I think about it everyday, how I can improve certain aspects of it and coming up with new ways of doing things

Slow250XC and deankdx like this